Studco® Steel Stud Framing Systems are engineered to provide durability and versatility that meets your design criteria, and complies with the Building Code of Australia (BCA) and other relevant standards.
- Studco steel stud and wall framing systems have enhanced strength making them tougher, safer and more reliable for load bearing capacities.
- The Studco lipped wall studs are available in various widths and gauges from 0.50BMT to 1.15BMT.
- Bell mouth service holes are punched at 500mm centres eliminating the need for cabling grommets.
- The knurled face along the stud flange provides a positive screw point location.
- Studs can be boxed or spliced to extend the overall length or to provide strengthening if required.