Trumark Melbourne’s Facade Specialists
With Trumark, it’s your build, made easy.
We know a lot goes into making a building look its best! That’s why we stock everything you need to complete the whole facade system, from the vapour permeable building membrane to the cladding. Our expert team can provide the right advice to keep your project on time, all delivered to site and expertly craned where you need it.
Trumark understand the importance of quality building membranes to protect your project from the harsh Australian elements. With an extensive range of wraps and expert knowledge, we’ll help your building perform at its best.
- Full range of specified building membranes and tapes available
- Suitable for both commercial and residential applications
- Allows insulation to perform at optimal level while limiting potential damage
- Able to withstand up to 180 days UV exposure before cladding is installed
- Fire rated options available
Trumark are leading suppliers of top hats. Ideal for use with external façades and claddings and in particular in project builds where there is a requirement for heavier loads or higher winds. Our extensive range of top hats are made in Australia and include a range s of sizes and steel thicknesses, offering excellent durability, they’re designed to perform.
- Huge range in stock
- Available in a range of BMT sizes and various lengths.
- Fast delivery including crane truck
- Knowledgeable team
- Engineering support services
- Split packs, mixed sizes & lengths
- Custom sizes and lengths are also available on request.
Fibre Cement Cladding
Victoria’s leading supplier of Fibre Cement products to the commercial building industry. We offer the complete range of James Hardie Fibre Cement products and Cemintel’s Barestone Fibre Cement, along with their full selection of Accessories. Our dedication to superior service and technical knowledge of Fibre Cement products enables our customers to achieve better results, with less downtime. This includes large stock holdings, a comprehensive selection of fixings, fasteners and trims and is supported by our industry leading processing facilities.
Why fibre cement?
- • Non-combustible
- • Resistant to moisture, rot, fire, and termites
- • Will not shrink, expand or warp
- • Easy to work with, durable and low maintenance
- • Lightweight
- • Impact resistant
- • Fast installation
Our Fibre Cement CNC capabilities ensure unique ideas aren’t left at the design phase. Like the smooth curves on the recently completed Flagship Salvation Army Store in Dandenong. Utilising the very latest in CNC equipment we offer a complete processing service.
Signature Aluminium Systems
Victoria’s major distributor of Alteria – Signature Aluminium Systems. Alteria includes a curated range of proprietary batten and cladding profiles that have been designed with all the complementary accessories and trims to ensure not only a more efficient installation, but a façade that will look good and last for years to come.
- Fast installation
- Resistant to moisture, rot, fire, and termites
- Will not shrink, expand or warp
- Easy to work with, durable and low maintenance
- Impact resistant
Need to talk to a Facade System Specialist?
Contact Trumark on 1300 00 50 52, or email email@example.com